Thursday, March 21, 2013

Church Directory Pictures

A few weeks ago, we had Church Directory pictures taken.  I did a TERRIBLE job of scheduling our time. Which, is rather unfortunate because I spent a lot of time thinking about it and planning the best scenario but failed miserably when scheduling.  Micah is in one of the worst moods of his short 2 years on this planet.  I'm not kidding.  It was borderline embarrassing.  Our appointment was on a Thursday at 5:30 p.m.  It wasn't until 40 minutes into the nightmare of a session that it hit me...um, we didn't feed our children dinner.  HE. WAS. STARVING!  

In the rush to get out the door, we never factored in two kids who eat dinner at the exact same time that we were leaving to go have pictures taken.  Epic parental fail!  The only reason Micah is smiling in these pictures are because of the absolute silliness going on in the room.  The rest of the time he was in full meltdown mode. 
As you can see, we ended up with two shots of him smiling.  She didn't even try to attempt more for the sale.  She was basically like "if you're good, I'm good!"  And, trust me...we were good!  Definitely not the best pictures of us but we take what we can get after a night like that.  Whew!   These came in the mail today.  We ended up with two 8x10's.  I snapped a shot with my cell phone thus the impeccable quality!  :-)

2 comments:

Emily Babb said...

You're so funny! You got a great shot of the boys considering what went on off camera:)Directory pics are always so insane, we are never in the same place and come from differnt ends of the earth to take them lol!

Penny said...

I think they both look good. And if your worst "fail" is a scheduling conflict, you're doing alright. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails