Sunday, December 30, 2012

Erin Condren?

So, how many of my readers have made the Erin Condren Life Planner Plunge?  I've contemplated it for two years now.  I just can't make myself spend $50 on one.  Then, just today, Amanda posted a picture of the one her mom gave her for Christmas and now I'm on the fence again.  


Not only do I want one, I want the EXACT one she has.  Well, except for her name because that would be odd!  Afterall, they do say that imitation is the highest form of flattery, right?  Most of my friends who have them love them.  I currently use a calendar on my phone that syncs with Dan's schedule too.  That is pretty nice to have.  

So, I'm wondering...

How many of you have bought these and NOT fully used them?  How many of you can't live without them?  How many of you don't even know what an Erin Condren Life Planner is?  

Help me!!!!  Is it worth the money?  I have serious Life Planner Envy right now!  :-)

6 comments:

Amber said...

I always start off with a GREAT calendar, but the best one I have is on my phone, it reminds me of what I have coming up and I can text Dalton and remind him of things too! I have a big calendar on my desk at school and also a chalk calendar in our kitchen, so hopefully between the 3 I can remember things! I agree, $50 is a lot for a calendar! I also keep a $1 one in my purse!

the erincondren.com team said...

thank you for the sweet blog post... of course we love it and think you would too! just added your picture to our pinterest board, check it out! pinterest/erincondren

have a wonderful 2013!

Amanda said...

Do it!! It's $50 for a year....that's less than a dollar every week this year to see if you like the calendar or not. I think you'll love it! I do!

Anonymous said...

I first discovered her website in January of this year, when I saw the the cost of the life planner I said to myself no way for a planner. Then came July, I had tried 4 planners since January and they didn't seem to work for me. One was too small, one didn't have a page for numbers or notes, one was too big and one had monthly but not weekly pages. I guess I had spent the equivalent of 50 dollars so I bought it to start in August and I have used it everyday and I haven't looked at another planner since. My planner goes straight through to December 2013. For me it was worth the money and I don't regret it. I love it and I will order my 2014 planner from Erin Condren.

Barb said...

Never heard of it, but I agree, I like the look of Amanda's. Very pretty!

Tiffany Raley said...

It was totally worth it for me! I have this exact one and it is PERFECT! I have never had a planner that met all of my needs like this one. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails