Saturday, October 6, 2012

Micah's 2nd Birthday Invite

Micah's 2nd Birthday is just a month away.  Since I've been in the bed for about six weeks, I've spent significant time planning and preparing for his party.  Due to his love of Elmo, Abby, Ernie, Bert and Big Bird, we are having a full on Sesame Street Bash!


These precious invites were done by my friend, Jenny of Sparrow Stationery.  The photos were done by my friend, Ann of Ann Axon Photography.  Ann was so very gracious to come over one morning with her kiddos and just snap some photos of Micah that could be used for this invite.  She knew I couldn't do it because of my surgery.  

Getting these invitations mailed excites me about the party.  This has been the most fun party to plan.  I have SO many ideas swimming around in my head.  It has been fun thinking about the activities that the little kiddos can enjoy.  


2 comments:

jenny winstead said...

thank you for the shout out!! i hope the party is PERFECT!

Barb said...

Very cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails