Friday, October 5, 2012

Jonah's First Bee Sting

Yesterday was the Walkathon at Jonah's school.  Dan volunteered to help since I couldn't be there.  I got this video from him a couple of hours after he left the house.  




Yep, right in the middle of the event, Jonah got stung by a bee.  If you know Jonah, he takes things like this very serious.  We are about 21 hours removed from the bee sting and it is still a very popular topic for conversation.  These are actual things he has said today.


  • This will be the first shower I've had since I got stung by that bee.
  • Micah, when you are outside, you have to watch for bees.
  • Mrs. Beth, what kind of pizza is that?  Wait, did you know I got stung by a bee?
  • This is the chair I sat in after that bee stung me.  
  • I rode home with Megan's mom yesterday so I haven't been in our car since I got stung by a bee.  
  • I'm wearing a different kind of pajamas tonight since this is a different day from when the bee stung me.
  • Has Max ever been stung by a bee?  I have.  It happened yesterday.
  • I'm not going back to do the walkathon since there were bees there and I got stung.
  • Did you tell Jimmy I got stung by a bee?  
At the rate he is going, this bee sting is going to cause him to need therapy.  Or, maybe me!

3 comments:

Barb said...

Poor Jonah! That bee sting was apparently traumatic.

Penny said...

So dramatic. lol But those things really do hurt! :(

4 J's said...

I just thought my girls were that dramatic! That is great! He is getting so grown sounding.

And it has been 3 years since Jordyn got her first sting and she still talks about it....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails