Wednesday, October 24, 2012

10 weeks until 2013

Timehop reminded me that it is only 10 weeks until 2013.  And, if you are on social media and don't know about Timehop, you should.  It is a service, and now an App that sends you an email each day with your status updates and pictures from Facebook, check-ins on FourSquare and Twitter posts from this day 1, 2 and 3 years ago.  I love it.  It is such a picture of where we've been.  

This time three years ago, we had just moved to Florida.  It has been fun to look back at our new life here.  This time two years ago were the final days and weeks before Micah was born.  Remembering life as family of three has been sweet.  This time last year was the most difficult of our lives.  Each day as I open Timehop, I see reminders of how far God carried us and how faithful he was.  Those closest to us didn't even know the journey we walked but God did, and I'm so grateful!  

Anyway, the reminder of 10 weeks led me to think of 10 things I want to do before the end of 2012.

1.  Clean and organize our garage.  (I can already tell, Dan is going to H-A-T-E this list!!)

2.  Paint & Redo our front guest bathroom.  

3.  Decide on a location and begin saving for our 15th anniversary trip.  (May, 2014)

4.  Tag and store all outgrown clothes and toys for the spring JBF sale.  

5.  Do at least one photo book from a 2012 birthday party.  (I'm so behind on these!)

6.  Catch up on all thank you notes.  

7.  List the rest of Micah's smocked/boutique clothes on Ebay.

8.  Clean out the rest of the closets and donate clothes/shoes/household things we don't wear.

9.  Work with Jonah and Dan to develop our family mission statement.

10.  Memorize Psalm 40 with Jonah

So, there you have it.  10 things I want to do in 10 weeks.  And, not in any kind of order.  OK, I'm stressed now, I've gotta go... I HAVE 10 THINGS TO GET DONE!!!  :-)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails