Tuesday, September 25, 2012

A morning with Micah

A few weeks before my surgery, I grabbed my camera in order to document some of my day with Micah.  I should have done this on a day that did not involve paint.  Because, let's face it, when you have an almost 2 year old, you need ALL hands on deck when there is paint involved. 









Once we cleaned the paint mess, we moved to his room to play for a while.  Jonah got this slide when he was about 18 months old.  I'm so glad we kept it because Micah has loved it.  We keep it in his room.  It gets lots of use.  From both boys!!!





One of his favorite things in our house is Jonah's drawer of musical instruments.  He plays with those for hours at a time.  Dan says he actually has pretty good rythym.  Good to know because I have NONE!











Greg and Cindi gave Micah this Elmo phone when we visited Vidalia back in August.  He adores it.  It stays near him at most all of the time.  I think that where some of his love of Abby came from.  She rotates through the phone with Ernie and Oscar.  Thanks to them, his birthday party is a full Sesame Street party now.  




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails