Monday, July 9, 2012

VBS 2012

Today was the first day of VBS!  (Speaking of which, what on earth am I doing up at 11:19 p.m. beginning a post about VBS????)  I yawned a good portion of the day since I went to bed after 1:00 a.m. and left my house an hour before Micah usually wakes up.  Definitely a short night of sleep.

Day one actually went very well.  We were all out the door (with two extra people) on time and made it to the church in plenty of time.  I got the boys settled and then jumped right into helping with registration.  It was good to see so many people from Jonah's school.  Many of his friends ended up in the same class as Jonah and he loved that. 

Micah went dressed in his cute "color of the day" outfit but took a little fall and got blood on his shirt.  So, he had to change clothes early on.  He didn't seem to mind though!  Mandy sent me this picture from their little wagon ride across campus.  


I picked Jonah and Rylan up from their class and wanted to take their picture.  This is what they gave me!  Boys!!  My, oh my!  This is my life!  (and, I wouldn't trade it for all the hair bows in the world!!!)


We left VBS, rushed home to feed and bathe the boys then headed out the door to Orlando.  We made plans several months ago to meet our former Pastor from our church in Erlanger.  We had not seen him in 11 years!  It was great to see him, have dinner and catch up.  Before meeting him, we made a run to Sam's to buy some food for the VBS workers snack room.  

By the time we got back from Orlando, delivered all the food to the church, got the kids in the bed and got everything ready for tomorrow, it somehow ended up being after 11:00 p.m.  As much as I would love to show you all the pictures of my cuties from today, I must get some sleep.   

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails