Thursday, July 19, 2012

A family wedding in Gainesville

Back in April,  (yes, 3 months ago!!!) we went to Gainesville to attend the wedding of my cousin T.J.  When we were growing up, T.J. lived in Tampa and I lived in Mississippi but we were best buds.  He is several years younger than me but we always had a great relationship.  He is now all grown up with his Doctorate of Pharmacy and MBA.  He has an important job in Nashville so I never get to see him.  You would know he would move away right before I moved to Florida.  

We got to the chapel right in time for the wedding to begin.  Micah had been in the car for over 2 hours and was ready to get down to run and play.  You know, the perfect scenario for having to walk in and sit for a wedding.  Lets just say he didn't quite make it though the entire wedding without a nice tour of the outside grounds.  
And, just so you know, all of these pictures are mostly of my kiddos and Brandy's girls because I never got one picture of the bride and groom.  I always try to stand off with my camera at weddings because I know the photog is there to do a job and I don't want to be in the way.  That usually means I miss the shots that prove I was at a wedding.  










Jonah and Mia are BIG buddies.  She will be four in December but she holds her own with him.  They love each other so much.  Just looking at these pictures make me realize that I need to get together with them more often.  We are just two hours apart so I need to make that more of a priority. 






Pretty girl!  (and busy photog in the back!  HA!)
My mom, her sister and my grandmother.  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails