Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Jonah's Birthday Party

So, I just booked Jonah's birthday party.  Now I don't know what to do with myself.  This is the time of year that I start working on the insanity that is his party.  This year, all I can do is order invitations and pick out a cake.  Yep, that's it.  They don't even allow me to buy the napkins, plates and cups to coordinate.  Oh, and I can't do the party favors either.  I'm stuck with what they offer.  I'm sure that closer to time, I will be grateful for the lack of work, but now, I feel kind of lost.  


So, I'm about to pour myself into finding the best invitations EVER!  You know, because that is the ONE thing I get to do for this party.  :-)

1 comment:

Penny said...

I'm sure he's going to have a ball! You just relax, pick out invites, order the cake... did I mention RELAX?! ;) It's going to be awesome!
I wish there were places here for kids' parties in this heat! Other than the bowling alley and McD's. No other choices~ that I'm aware of. :(

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails