Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Made me laugh

Sometimes, you read a blog that makes you laugh out loud.  Today, I was reading BigMama and came across this.  Ahhh, love when I relate to someone in the blogosphere!

On Saturday morning P had to wake up early to go do some work out at our church. We didn’t have a soccer game and I’d been dreaming for weeks about sleeping late on Saturday morning. In fact, I’d had a long talk with Caroline the night before about how she needed to get up, grab a pop-tart, watch cartoons and let me sleep. Which I believe is the same thing that woman told her kids in Proverbs 31.



4 comments:

Malinda said...

I laughed out loud when I read that very sentence this morning.

4 J's said...

I must be living the Proverbs 31 lifestyle then! Love it!

Aja said...

See I read that and decided that's why I don't read her blog on a regular basis. Our lives are so vastly different. If I only had an 8 year old I don't think I'd ever be tired enough to need to sleep in. Just being honest...

Emily said...

LOVE it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails