Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Jonah's famous classmate

I was so glad to know that Jonah's school did class pictures.  I have one of Jonah from each year since his first year in the toddler class at Jefferson Street.  So, when the sign up sheet came home, I quickly wrote the $12 check so I could have one for him.  I happened to volunteer in his classroom the day the pictures arrived at the school.  Jonah's teacher handed it to me and I gasped and then started laughing.  I pointed out the funny thing to her and she started laughing too.  Before long, several teachers were passing this class photo around and all laughing.  I'm sure when you saw the first picture, you didn't notice anything odd.  But, I zoomed in on the funny part.  
 Yep, Madison was wearing a Justin Bieber shirt and because of her height and placement, it looked like he was in the photo.  Right there between Logan and Jonaya is ole' Justin.  Who knew he was in Kindergarten?

4 comments:

Malinda said...

Reminds me of Brother Dan photo bombing all our pics at Disney.

Christy Bullock said...

That is HILARIOUS!!!

Barb said...

That is awesome! lol

Penny said...

Too funny! lol@Malinda! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails