Friday, February 10, 2012

He doesn't like pickles!

Jonah:  I hate pickles.  I would never eat a pickle.


Me:  I bet I could get you to eat a pickle.


Jonah:  No you can't!


Me.  What if I give you a new Wii game if you eat a pickle?


Jonah:  Nope!


Me:  A new DS game?


Jonah:  Nope!


Me:  A bag of candy.


Jonah:  What kind?


Me:  ANY kind!


Jonah:  Nope!  I still wouldn't eat a pickle.  I don't like pickles.


Me:  What if I let you stay up as late as you wanted and not have a bedtime?


Jonah:  I'm not eating a pickle!


Me:  What if I said if you don't eat a pickle then I'm keeping Lammy forever.


Jonah:  MOMMY!  You are just saying mean things now.  I don't like pickles but I do like Lammy and I don't want to talk about this anymore.


a few minutes pass and then I hear this from the backseat.


Jonah:  Let's talk about that bag of candy some more!

3 comments:

{Louisiana.Bride} said...

He has such a funny personality! Hilarious!

Barb said...

He is a hoot! But as a pickle lover, this made me sad. :)

Penny said...

Saying "mean things" to your baby! Shame on you! ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails