Monday, January 9, 2012

Aja's Christmas Playdate

My friend Aja does a Christmas playdate every year.  This was our second year to attend.  Jonah was able to go because it was his first day out of school for the Christmas break.  That made Holder very happy.  He is a huge fan of Jonah!  :-)












It was so hot outside that I had to remove Micah's undershirt.  He looks a little redneck in his Mudpie outfit with no undershirt.  He didn't seem to mind though!
She had a "Pin the Nose on the Reindeer" game for the kids.  Neither of my boys did very well with it.  














After I loaded my kids in the car to leave, some of the other kids made their way into our car too as the moms talked.  We realized that all the kids were contained and entertained.  We all decided this would be a great babysitting service.  
Thanks for another fun playdate, Aja!  You have the best parties!!  :-)

1 comment:

Aja said...

Me: "Holder, do you see Daddy over there coaching his basketball team?"

Holder: "No. But I see my BEST FRIEND JONAH out there! Can I go to him?"

Big fan might be an understatement. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails