Friday, November 4, 2011

Pumpkin Patch 2011














This one is HEAVY!!!

"MOM...Micah is pushing me over!!!"

















Jonah said "Can I take a picture?"  I gave him my camera and the little shutterbug just started focusing and snapping away.  I wish you could have seen him. All of these pictures aren't good but I thought you might enjoy them from his point of view.  Makes me laugh!









I finally got my camera back and got a few more pictures before we had to head out.  We planned to stay longer but a certain 5 year old had a total meltdown and we left suddenly!





2 comments:

Malinda said...

Cute pics. I can't believe how grown Jonah looks. Can't wait to see y'all!

Barb said...

I love these pics (except the ones of Jonah crying)! Micah looks so happy. And love that you're teaching Jonah early to be a shutterbug.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails