Monday, September 19, 2011

Figuring things out

Jonah:  Mommy, are we going to do our fun play doh activity today?


Me:  No, Jonah.  You didn't get your work done at school and had to do it as homework instead so we aren't doing anything special.


Jonah:  Well, that was last week's work, not today.  I should get special projects today because I did my work today.  That was from last week.


Me:  I'm sorry, but that is your punishment for not doing what your teacher asks you to do at school.


Jonah:  Well, now you see why actually I didn't tell you last week.  That is why.  I didn't want to get in trouble.  


Me:  Well, mom's always find out.  


Jonah:  Daddy says you have eyes in the back of your head but I have never seen them.  I look all the time when I am behind you but I guess little boys can't see them.  I AM going to keep looking though.

1 comment:

Penny said...

You've been warned. lol This kid is too funny! Cracks me up! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails