Thursday, August 18, 2011


It is currently 10:21 a.m.  Our flight leaves in 3 hours and 24 minutes.  But, we are still questionable about making the trip.  I started throwing up around 7 pm last night and Jonah started this morning.  He has only thrown up once.  I'm hoping it stays that way.  I'm trying to decide now if we should brave the flight home.  I'm DYING to get home and see my husband.  The bags are packed.  I just have to make the grown up decision about what to do.  Ugh!  

No comments:


Related Posts with Thumbnails