I'm listening to Jonah tell Dan about Kindergarten and it was so cute that I grabbed my laptop and started typing as he talked. (italics below are my thoughts!)
- You have to keep your eyes on the hairs in front of you when you walk in line.
- You can't run at school. Except, sometimes I forget. I run then.
- I missed Max, and you and mommy and Micah.
- Music was great. It was the best part. Mr. Uppercue was serious about some rules. There were 2 rules that were important. #3 wasn't important because I can't remember it. The most important rule was try your best. I mean be nice. It was the 5th rule that was most important. Be nice to my instruments and MY means Mr. Uppercue, not me.
- Today a lot of people got in Time Out but I didn't.
- We had more new centers at school. We got blocks and math things.
- I hope Brock will come over to our house and bring his dad to see if you can knock him over? He is really strong and I think he will win. But, I will catch your head so it won't get hurt if you fall down. (By the way, I"m laughing so hard I'm crying as I type this. I'm typing word for word!)
- I have two best friends at school. Brock and Garrett. Jaquez is my friend but he bes silly all the time and he touched my neck one time.
- Mrs. Myers was great. She has bright hair. (it is red)
- They don't have teachers at P.E. They are coaches.
- I did the chicken dance in the Multi-purpose room.
- Ava is still my girlfriend because I haven't changed. We talk at school but she isn't a boy.
- The math center is well, those blocks and snap blocks are there.
And, if you are my friend on Facebook, then you saw this post from his first day.