Monday, July 18, 2011

Star Wars Shirts

 I don't know how long it will last, but Jonah LOVES dressing like Micah.  When he gets to choose his clothes for the day, he always wants something that matches his baby brother.  It really is the sweetest thing.  So, when I got Jonah this Star Wars shirt, I saw one in Micah's size so I had to get it too.  Not that Micah is the least bit interested in Star Wars but his big brother thought it was the greatest thing EVER!!!


 We all went to breakfast at Cracker Barrel last Saturday morning and Jonah picked these shirts for the boys to wear.  He even noticed that their shorts matched too.  He was right because they are the same style of shorts from Target.  Micah is wearing a pair that were Jonah's several years ago. 




1 comment:

rob h said...

I'm not sure what I think about a giant rainbow coming out of the Millenium Falcon.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails