Thursday, July 21, 2011

Micah's 6 month photos

A couple of months ago, we took Micah and Jonah for a photo session at Hansen's Fine Portraits in Orange City.  As most of you know, I do Newborn, 3, 6, 9 and 12 month portrait sessions with my kiddos.  It was time for his 6 month session and since I was not pleased with his 3 month photos, I went in search of a new photographer.  And, let me tell you, I'm so glad I did!  Hansen's was recommended to us by several friends at church.  As you will see when you look at these pictures, David Hansen is amazing!!!  I'm so very pleased with these and can't wait until his 9 month session next month!  These are just a few of the hundreds he took. 




















3 comments:

Baylee's Mommy said...

I love the smiling naked tush shot...LOL. He is just gonna love you for that one day ;) Those are so great photos!

Anonymous said...

PRECIOUS, Pure preciousness!!! I want to sqeeze him so badly...
ZooZoo

Marianne said...

Beautiful pictures! Gorgeous kiddos! Precious memories! Your photog is amazing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails