Friday, July 1, 2011

Father's Day 2011

I wish I could show you a blog post full of pictures and fun stories from the day set aside to honor the best daddy I know.  But, all of our activities that were planned came to a screeching halt when I received a text from our nursery coordinator during church saying Micah had fever.  It all went downhill from there.  We ended up leaving church and heading to the after hours clinic with Micah.  From there we went to a different clinic for me.  By the time we finally got home, we put Micah to bed, I got in bed and Dan "celebrated" his day with his favorite 4 year old.   I'm glad we don't wait until holidays to let Dan know just how wonderful we think he is!!




***and, in case you are wondering why Dan doesn't look like he was about to preach at church, we are having CASUAL SUNDAY'S at SBC through the summer!***

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails