Thursday, July 28, 2011

Birthday toys

Me:  Jonah, when daddy gets home tonight, we are going to clean out your toy box to make room for your new birthday toys.

Jonah:  We have to get rid of my old toys?  I love them!

Me:  We don't have room for your old toys and your new toys.  So, we need to choose the things you really like and keep those then give the others to someone who needs them.

Jonah:  Well, I don't think that is a very good idea.  Actually, and I mean very actually, I think it is a bad idea and a good way to ruin my birthday!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Don't you dare break that little boy's heart anymore! Poor thing! LOL! Get rid of those old toys when he's asleep... :)

Barb said...

Wow, that boy cracks me up!

Jami Ainsworth said...

This is why I want to blog more. I remember when I used to post the little conversations like this that Natalie and I had. I miss not have them documented. So glad I remembered your words about how facebook doesn't save it like blogging. BTW...sweet story. I wished I could remember some of htem that I have had with Natalie over the past weeks of the time I spent with her over the summer. Maybe I will and I will stop what I am doing and add them.

Penny said...

I love it! He is hilarious~ and very right, Mom. lol Scripture sayeth, "Woe be unto those that ruin a child's birthday." What? That's not in there?! Well, it should be. ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails