Saturday, June 11, 2011

VPK Spring Musical

The Spring Musical at Jonah's Preschool was done while wearing pajamas.  Jonah was so excited about this.  He thinks anytime you can wear pajamas in public is a great idea.  And, the fact that he got to stand next to his girlfriend, well, that was just an added bonus.  (Ava is to his left.  He says she is his girlfriend because she wears pretty dresses and headbands!)












Jonah was so lucky to have his Pap and Nana there for the performance.  Just today, he said "I'm so glad Pap is my pretend grandpa.  I love him so much!"  So grateful for people filling roles in the lives of my boys that are void.


Our experience at this preschool has been nothing less than fabulous.  I'm a little bit sad that this was his last program as a preschooler!  Eeeks!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails