Saturday, June 4, 2011

New Waterproof Camera

Considering the vast amount of time we have spent near water in just the last week (the lake, the beach and the pool,) **Dan says that comma goes inside the parenthesis.  I'm not so sure?  Although, he is probably right.  Melinda?  Amanda?** then I knew we had to have a waterproof camera.  I didn't want to spend much money on one but I wanted one with good quality.  I found a super inexpensive one on Amazon with decent reviews so I got it and tried it out at the beach and the pool. 






It makes the pool water look a little more green than blue when used underwater, I still love it.  I love having a camera that can sit by the pool with no worries of getting wet or ruined.  And, it is an added bonus that it can go into 9 feet of water with no problems.


















We even took video under water and above water.  I see this little gadget getting lots of use this summer! 

5 comments:

Aja said...

I just told Dave I am jealous of your waterproof camera and he told me, "Just put yours in a plastic bag." Aren't you jealous of me?!? ;)

rob h said...

I think comma goes outside the parenthesis. Order of operations. The parenthetical expression is a thought within a thought, so once the thought within a thought is complete (close parenthesis), then the comma takes you to the next part of the sentence. I also think period goes outside the parenthesis if it's at the end of a sentence.


An English teacher might argue with me, but I'm an engineer and a math minor, and order of operations is everything in math.

Rachel B. said...

Outside the parenthesis :)

Awesome camera!

Amanda said...

Okay, so being the dork that I am I looked it up because I wasn't so sure myself. I don't think I would have put it inside the parentheses, but here's what I found. **Use other punctuation marks inside parentheses only if the punctuation is part of the parenthetical material.** That's from a website. (Yeah, they're accurate, I know!) Anyway, love the pictures! Looks like you're going to have lots of fun!

Baylee's Mommy said...

LOVE.THAT.CAMERA! What great photos!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails