Sunday, June 12, 2011

A new favorite outfit

 When I first found out Micah was a boy, I spotted the cutest little outfit in our local children's shop.  It was a golf bubble with shoes to match.  I loved it.  I mentioned it to my friend Aja and then didn't think much about it after that.  Then, a couple of months later, she surprised me with it.  I have been waiting for him to wear it since that day back in September!  That day came last Sunday.


He was obsessed with the shoes.  He could not quit looking at them and pulling on them.  I watched him in the mirror on the way to church and he stared at them the entire trip.  So, I wasn't too surprised to pick him up from the nursery and find him barefoot.  I did put them back on so we could take a few pictures outside.





And, being the wonderful friend that Aja is, she noticed that Jonah's shorts matched Micah's bubble.  Oh, the beauty of kindred souls where boy's clothes are concerned!!!

2 comments:

Aja said...

I know what it feels like to have your heart sing when your boys match, friend! :)

Rachel B. said...

Precious!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails