Monday, May 23, 2011

A little advanced warning

We have a consistent issue with Jonah that DRIVES US CRAZY!  The kid is incredibly SLOW.  He never sees a need to hurry.  95% of the things we discipline him about involve him being slow.  It is usually the worst when we his getting into his car seat and buckling himself in.  Most days, I give him a head start while I'm changing Micah's diaper.  I tell him to go get in his seat and buckle himself in.  Something usually distracts him and by the time I get Micah buckled in, he still isn't done.  This usually results in punishment.

Last week, as we were walking to the car after leaving preschool, he looked at me and said "Mommy, I'm going to give you my car toys as soon as we get there because I'm probably not going to get in and get buckled without getting in trouble so I'll just give you the toys so you don't have to take them away!"

1 comment:

Barb said...

He is too smart for his own good!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails