1. What do you drink in your coffee?
Any flavor of cream. I could not drink black coffee if my life depended on it. (Well, maybe if my life TRULY depended on it but I doubt there would ever be a situation arise that would require me drinking coffee in order to live. I might rethink my answer if that were the actual case!) I pretty much drink flavored cream with a little coffee!
2. If you could listen to only one musical artist for the rest of your life, who would you choose?
3. What is your favorite blog out there? Why?
Teaching Tuck and Ty
If you aren't reading this one, stop what you are doing and go back to this post. You will fall in love with her writing, her story, her family and find yourself praying for her as much as you do your own family. Once you read that post, you will drop everything to read the stuff she has written since then. I'm drawn to her blog every day and sometimes can only read through tears but what a great testimony and example of faithfulness. Seriously, stop reading this nonsense and go read her stuff. You may never come back to my blog again!!
4. What is your happiest memory?
The first few moments Dan and I were alone with Jonah after his birth. Such a sweet time shared between the three of us. I will never forget those moments.
5. Apart from God, Jesus or anyone in your family, who has made the biggest impact on your life?
Charles Ramsey! He believed in me as a high school kid. He invested in my life all the while teaching me about Jesus. (and lots of boring Old Testament stuff! ha!)
6. What is your favorite TV show?
The Biggest Loser
7. What is your most treasured possession? (meaning, if your house was on fire and you could only grab one thing, what would it be? People or pets not included!)
My first inclination was that it would be my scrapbooks. But, they only cover the first 6 months of Jonah's life and then our life before him. My computer has every picture from his birth and all of Micah's. So, I'd grab my laptop since it houses all of my pictures.
8. What is your best vacation memory?
2004- New York City
I wanna go back!!
9. If you had to live the rest of your life without TV, The Internet or your cell phone, which one would you choose?
You can come take the TV today! But, I might shrivel up without the Internet! (and, with the Internet, I could always watch the recap of The Biggest Loser!)
10. What is your favorite candle scent?
Woodwick Candles SNOWFLAKE! They don't make it anymore and I'm seriously in mourning over it. I'm so, so, sad about this!
11. Would you ever be on the show Survivor if given the opportunity?
NO! Even if I were guaranteed the million, I could NOT endure 39 days of that madness!
***I'm not tagging anyone but feel free to answer these on your blog just to help your readers know you better!***