Friday, March 4, 2011

Happy Birthday to Dr. Seuss

Jonah and Mathias had such a fun time playing together last Tuesday that his mom asked Jonah to come over again the very next day. That day just so happened to be Dr. Seuss' birthday. I sent Jonah to school in his CAT IN THE HAT shirt so he was still wearing it when he got to Mathias' house. That was perfect because Mathias was wearing his hat and had his face painted to commemorate the day. Are they cute or what?

(Sorry about the last picture not being rotated correctly. I uploaded these from my phone and could not change the orientation!)

Stay tuned for more adventures with these two boys! The playdates continue next week at our house. I'm a little concerned because Jonah informed me that that did not sound fun "because our house is bored and Mathias' house is so much fun and all kids want to play there!" I've got two days to figure out how to make our house fun! ;-)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails