Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Valentine's Day 2011

I loaded up my sweet little Valentine and headed to MOPS. It was Micah's first time to be in the nursery (Moppets) during Mops. I'm glad it worked out that way because I LOVED having my full attention to devote to the speaker that day. Roxanne Gill spoke to us about marriage and it was just great. Micah was over getting lots of love from Ms. Dottie and the other nursery workers and I was able to be encouraged in my relationship with Dan. Win/Win
After MOPS, we went to Tom's Pizza for lunch with Margie. I made sure to have my camera because I knew about a special gift she had for Jonah. Right as he was opening it, my camera battery died. So, I missed the excitement. Oh well. That seems to be a trend with me these days.
That night, being the romantics that we are, we spent a family date night at Chickfila. Nothing like a love fest at Chickfila. Dan snapped a picture of me with my favorite little boys.
Then we tried to get one of the four of us. Not. So. Successful. Take One.
Take Two.
Take three, four and five all got deleted. Jonah decided then to take a picture of us. He did better. Well, except for the spit up. Oh well...can't win them all!

2 comments:

Beppa said...

Moppets!!! Bahahaha, I love that!

Beppa said...

Moppets!!! Bahahaha, I love that!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails