Friday, January 7, 2011

Not ready for bed

The last post ended with Micah swaddled in the Moses Basket in our closet. Yeah, that didn't last long. About the time I sat down in the living room, he started crying. Since Jonah was in our room, I quickly grabbed him so Jonah could sleep. Doug rocked him for a little while then moved him to the bean bag to sleep. Once he was out, we just pulled the bean bag to the bedroom and planned to let him sleep there.



I snapped that picture then crawled into bed. As soon as my head hit the pillow, I had visions of that blanket falling down on his face and him not being able to breathe. So, I got him out of the bean bag and put him back in the Moses Basket next to our bed. Granted, it isn't something I want to do very often, we all got more sleep that night than we expected.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails