Friday, January 28, 2011

My sweet boy!

***EDIT*** Thanks to you who so kindly pointed out to me that I said Jonah rather than Micah in the post below. OOOOPS!!! Trust me, I do it ALL the time when talking to them so this surely won't be the last time you see it here! Hee hee!

Last Wednesday, as I was strolling Jonah to the car after church, I looked down and he was just giggling. I'm not sure if it was because he loves church, loves being outside, loved the moon or was just happy to see his mommy (I choose that one)! Whatever the reason, I grabbed my camera and took a few pictures of my sweet boy!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jonah????

Malinda said...

Are you talking about Micah? Cause you said "strolling Jonah to the car" but posted a picture of that other kid of yours. Ha. Bless your sweet heart. I'm sure it's hard when you have TWO kids to keep their names and faces straight. ;-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails