Today was our last Sunday home together. Micah gets his shots Tuesday so he will be ready for nursery next Sunday. I'm so happy to have survived these 8 weeks at home with him. I'm a fairly social person and I love church so missing the last 8 weeks was tough. I loved the time home with him but will be ready to go to church as a family. As an added bonus, he hasn't even had his first sniffle or sign of sickness. So, keeping him away from church crowds the last 2 months really did help.
- Bath time
- Having his hair washed
- Mommy Singing (I'm sure that won't last!)
- Laying on our bed while the sun shines through the window
- Being Wet- Is is too early to potty train him? We go through more diapers than any one else I know. He can't stand to be wet.
- Going to bed at night- He naps fine during the day and sleeps good (6-7 hours the first stretch and 2-3 hours the second) once he is asleep but we have about a 1-2 hour battle of getting him down at night. He can be sound asleep but wakes up as soon as he hits the mattress.
- Getting buckled into car seat
SPECIAL MOMENTS FROM THE MONTH
- First Christmas
- First Trip to Disney
- Smiled at Daddy 12/12/10
- Smiled at Mommy 12/16/10
- Heard Dan preach at the Christmas Eve Service
- Attended First Birthday Party (Jaxon's 4th)
P.S. Check out the rolls on those legs and arms! Wowzers! The boy likes his groceries!