Monday, December 27, 2010

Motivation??

I was going through pictures tonight from the past week trying to upload several posts. I came across this picture from Christmas night. The story that goes along with what Jonah is doing is coming, but for now, I want to focus on the pantry. When I took this picture, I was shocked to discover the mess that my pantry was in. Typically, I'm so organized but the 9 months of sickness caused several things to lose significance and organization of my pantry was one of them.

Needless to say, I spent several hours yesterday putting this back in order. I was a little horrified to discover 3 cans of Rotel tomatoes that expired in 2006. Yep, they went straight to the garbage. I can say with confidence that everything in the pantry is in date and in order. Ahhh...such a nice feeling.


BEFORE
AFTER

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails