Friday, December 31, 2010

Hate to be interuppted!

There is a whole post coming about this night but I just watched this video for the first time and can't quit laughing! It is only 10 seconds long but worth sharing. Let me set it up for you. We were in Celebration, FL on December 22 for their Christmas celebration. There was ice skating, shopping, snow falling every hour, train rides, santa visits, etc. There was also a nice manger scene. As Jonah and I walked up to the scene, no one else was there and he started singing a song from his Christmas program. I asked him to sing it again while standing next to the Nativity scene so I could video it. He was happy to do that...until someone else walked up! This makes me giggle!

video

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Poor baby - that's all I can say...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails