Monday, December 6, 2010

The boys first bath together

On my first night at home with both boys, I tried to knock out two birds with one stone. I convinced Jonah to get in the tub with Micah and "help" me bathe him. Then, as I dressed Micah for bed, Jonah could continue to play in the tub until I could come back and help him finish his bath. I gave Jonah the job of filling the cup with bath water and pouring if over Micah's legs. Micah LOVED having that warm water poured over him and Jonah loved having a job.






This whole mom of two boys has been some serious adjustment around our house but I'm really amazed at how easy it has been. I was expecting to walk around in a fog and not get anything done but it has been so much easier than I ever expected. And, I could not be happier than when I'm actually accomplishing things with both of them and no one is screaming. It really is fun!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails