Sunday, November 14, 2010

Micah's first photo

I promised my mom and Dan's mom that I would post a picture of Micah to Facebook or text it to them within minutes of him being born. I did not do that. Many people have commented on how they kept waiting on his first picture but it took so long for it to be uploaded. Well, he was so incredibly bruised on his face that when I took the first picture, I knew I couldn't put it out there without a little explanation and making sure everyone knew he was okay but just had a bumpy ride out.

I didn't want to freak them out so I used Photoshop on my phone to change this picture to black and white and then soften it. When all was said and done, the picture looked fine and no one really knew any different. Now that he is here and everything is okay, I wanted to post his first picture. My poor little bruised baby boy!


1 comment:

Penny said...

Yeah, I can see how that might worry a grandmother. Poor little honey.
:(

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails