Friday, October 1, 2010

HOME

My entire family is under one roof tonight. That makes me happy. Jonah & I had a full week of visiting friends and family. Dan had an intense week of school that caused him a good bit of stress but feels encouraged by the end of it. Max spent the week with Ms. Dottie and is currently on the floor asleep and most likely dreaming of what a good life he had over there.

I have tons of pictures to post but tonight I'm in recovery mode. I'm super sore and have swollen feet for the first time ever. I'm feeling pains I'm not sure are completely normal so my goal is to relax for the rest of the night and hopefully sleep some of this off. I'm beginning to wonder if this last minute trip was a wise decision after all. Hopefully tomorrow will bring happy memories of a great week instead of more aches and pains. 6 weeks to go! Eeeks!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails