Monday, August 23, 2010

What?

As I unbuckled Jonah's car seat this afternoon, he looked at me with very sad eyes and said "I don't want to be a broken family anymore!" WHAT? I asked him what he was talking about and how he knew about broken families. He just looked down and said "I don't want to be a broken family because I want to be a whole family." I told him we were a whole family and then asked if he even knew what a broken family was? He said "Sure I do. It is when the daddy is somewhere opposite of the mommy and the Jonah." I reminded him that his daddy lived in the house with us and we were not a broken family. He quickly said "We are a broken family every day when Daddy is at work and we are home and I don't like that. I like it when we are a whole family!" Me too, buddy, me too!

1 comment:

Cristi said...

lol He is such a deep thinker!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails