Saturday, August 28, 2010

More Iphone Pics

Several months ago, I uploaded all of the pics from my Iphone into Iphoto so I could start blog about some of them. I am so very glad I did that because when I upgraded my OS on my Iphone, it deleted every picture. I was so bummed but so grateful I had most of them backed up on my computer. So, it appears I left off last time somewhere on our move to Florida because the first picture I have this time is of the moving truck arriving at our new home in Florida. That was quite the welcomed site for this family who was ready to be settled!


Our first week here found us at Frank & Margie's house for dinner and a little fishing for Jonah.

We were barely in the house and the boys had to try out the hot tub and pool. Arriving in Deland in mid September still gave us over a month to enjoy the pool last year.
This next picture still makes me laugh. I've always been encouraged to not use a hammer and nails when Dan isn't here to supervise. I eyeball every thing and never use a level or tape measure. Then end result is what you see below!
We have taken full advantage of our Disney passes this first year as Florida residents. We aren't planning to renew them for 2011 so pictures like these are so fun to look at and remember all the fun times we had there this year.




We were in Lowe's one night and Jonah spotted the Farmer's Almanac. He asked what it was and we told him it was what MeMaw used to help him at the farm. He wanted to buy it then so he could call Memaw and tell him what to do.
The next picture is one that no one except Dan has ever seen. Last October, we went to Atlanta for the Catalyst conference. Dan had to be there for around 7 a.m. on the first day of Labs. I didn't have to be there until after lunch. Since he had the car, I took a cab. The driver was quite hostile and went a direction that seemed completely opposite of where we should have gone. I discreetly snapped this photo and emailed it to Dan in case I came up missing. That way they would have a lead on the man who kidnapped me. (I was totally serious, btw!)
While we were at Catalyst, Tracee took this picture of Jonah at Publix and texted it to me. I saved it in my photos because I loved it so much.




What can I say? We love our laptops!
Halloween, 2009

On the boat with the Barker family. What a fun night that was. We even got to see several bald eagles. Dan and Bob were all about getting good photos of those eagles.


One day in Sams, Jonah spotted the Grinch DVD and said "Did B give this to Sams?" So, we had to take a picture for her!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails