Monday, August 2, 2010

Fun at the lake

Kirk Sullivan's time at Stetson is nearing an end so Frank and Margie wanted to have him out one more time before he heads home. We were fortunately included in that invitation. We told Jonah he would be able to ride his very first jet ski. He was beyond thrilled. While they gassed up the jet skis, Jonah spent time hunting for bugs so he could vacuum them up with his new Bug Vacuum from Zoo-Zoo. Bugs, beware!



To say Jonah enjoyed the jet ski would be a huge understatement. He loved them. Let me repeat. HE LOVED THEM! He started out riding with Dan. Dan took things very easy but the little speed demon with him wanted to go faster.






After a while, he switched over to Jeff's jet ski and then before the night was over, rode with most everyone. Well, let me rephrase that, everyone rode with him. He was quick to tell us that he was the best driver of the jet ski. Self esteem is not an issue for him.

It was another great night with Frank & Margie and their family. We had a WONDERFUL meal and such a fun time with their family. Jonah and Dan can't wait to go back for another turn on the jet skis. I'm hoping for my turn after Micah makes his debut!

2 comments:

Avery's Mommy said...

That looks like SO MUCH FUN. I recently had a less than fun trip on a jet ski in the ocean, but this looks so enjoyable! HA!

Audra Laney said...

Hm....I'm going to have to check into getting myself one of those bug vacuums. Sounds like it might be right up my alley! ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails