Friday, July 9, 2010

Tickle The Duck

When I was pregnant with Jonah, Dan found a book at Target called Tickle the Duck. We stood in that aisle and envisioned what it would be like to read this book to a little boy. We giggled and dreamed. Our hearts could barely contain the excitement. Soon after he was born, we bought the book. Over the years, Dan has read the book many times to Jonah. Just the other night, I heard the squeals and giggles coming from Jonah's room. I knew what Dan was reading so I grabbed the camera and headed down the hall. I wanted to capture some of the story so you could experience the silliness of a daddy who makes reading so fun for his little boy!


2 comments:

Penny said...

That is so cute! I loved nothing more than my Momma reading to me when I was little. She did the voices like no one else. I still have a few of my childhood books and when I read them to the grands it's not my voice I hear, but hers. Once, reading to Mason when he was three, he looked up at his mom during the story and told her, "You don't weed (read) it right. Mimi does." He told me, "Momma says dut, dut, dut... the end." Seriously. LOL I'm not half as good as Momma was, though. :)

Barb said...

That is awesome! I couldn't help laughing along with them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails