Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Sunday

We left church Sunday afternoon and I couldn't help but notice it was perfect pool weather. Dan had meetings that started with lunch and went until after church that night. We knew he wouldn't be home at all so we needed something to entertain us for a while. Jonah went outside to take Max and stood at the pool just staring. He turned to me and said "Mommy, do you think it would be fun to swim with me?" What he didn't know is that our neighbors were on their way over to swim with us.

I told him I wanted to take a couple of pictures before we changed into swimsuits. When my mom was here, she and Jonah planted flowers and I wanted a picture of him with the flowers so she could see how they have grown.

We swam with Kelly and Jaxon for a while then the boys decided they needed a snack. Goldfish is the cure all snack that always seems to work for any kids.

It is so fun to see Jonah and Jaxon play together. They are about 6 months apart but have so much fun with each other. I'm so grateful we bought a house next to another little boy!!

1 comment:

Lori said...

What are you doing with my table cloth =))) Except mine is inside hoping to catch all boy spills!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails