Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Checking in

My friend Shonda left a comment today wondering why there have been 5 days since my last post. One word...SICK! I thought I was done. I was finally feeling better and having days of no medicine and no throwing up. Then came Friday! I threw up more times on Friday than any other day in this pregnancy. Yesterday and today found me back in the bed and so very sick. So, my computer has been off. I'm hoping for better days soon! And, when those days come, I promise to catch up quickly.

2 comments:

Baylee's Mommy said...

I'm so so sorry that you are STILL sick! I pray you will feel better SOON! LOVE!

Brandy said...

Hang in there girl. I know it's hard but you'll get past it. I finally am only having short battles with it instead of days on end. Just keep thinking about June 10th!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails