Saturday, April 24, 2010

The Nursery Trip

Dan and Jonah took a trip to a local nursery this morning to buy some plants for pots to go around the pool. Jonah was excited about going "to that nursery" with his daddy. He was on mission to find plants "that like lots of sun." They left super excited. A little while later, the door opens and Jonah comes straight to my bed to report on his daddy. He said "Mommy, I disobeyed Daddy some times at the nursery and I was very wild and he spanked me and it hurt. He made me sit down on the concrete and I cried." I was trying to figure out what did but he interrupted me and said "Mommy, don't be mad at daddy, he did the right thing. I did the wrong thing, okay?"

I'm thinking punishing this kid over the years might not be so hard after all.

1 comment:

Penny said...

Precious! If only my teenager felt that way! lol

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails