Monday, February 15, 2010

What does mommy always say?

Whenever you wait for the tram at Disney World or Sea World, there is always a line that you stand behind to keep you safe until the tram stops. At Disney, the line is yellow, at Sea World, the line is white. Today, we were at Sea World and Jonah stepped over the line as the tram was coming. I looked at him and said "Jonah, what does mommy always say?" He looked at me and said "NEVER EVER touch anything in a bathroom because it is GROSS!" Next time I'll be more specific! (But, I'll admit...I'm AWFULLY glad he knows public bathrooms gross me out!)

3 comments:

rob h said...

Just please don't also teach him that it's never okay to eat food from a gas station. It's going to be difficult enough overcoming that with my own children.

Audra Laney said...

One of my favorite posts you've ever done! I hope Drew learns this as well! Are you one of those people who opens the door to leave with a towel? I close my bathroom door with the purse hook, not the handle 'cause I imagine all the people who touch it AFTER pottying to leave the stall. ICK!!! Oh and I ALWAYS line the potty seat with TP. ALWAYS!

Barb said...

That is awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails