Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Happy Birthday Dan!

I love birthdays. I really, really love birthdays. I love celebrating the day God blessed our world with the lives of people I love. Two of my favorite days each year are Dan's birthday and Jonah's birthday. Each year, on those days, I celebrate the gift of those two guys and I think about how they have impacted so many lives, especially mine!

Today is Dan's 36th birthday. He took the day off of work to spend it with us. We will do lots of fun things but my heart will be focused on spending the day thanking God for the gift of my husband. Not just to me, but to this world. Last year, I wrote a blog post listing my favorite 35 things about him. You can click HERE to read that. While our life has almost changed completely over the last year, those things I wrote then remain the same.

Happy Birthday Dan! I love you and am so honored to walk this journey of life with you. You make every day better. I'm blessed to be yours!


1 comment:

Amanda said...

So sweet! Happy Birthday, Dan-O!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails