Sunday, February 14, 2010

A day with Gentry Rose

WAAAAY back in December, Melody and I took Jonah and Gentry Rose to Build A Bear and the park. It was a great day with two of our great friends. Jonah and Gentry Rose have become BIG buddies. We have LOVED seeing her progress and seeing the many ways God is blessing her little life. Days like this are such a blessing in my life. I love having the opportunity to be at home with my little boy and sharing special days like this with him and our friends! I have some cute pictures but after you endure them, you get to see the beautiful ones that Melody took on that day. I swiped a few of them from her Picasa site.



























The following pictures all came from Melody. I love the collages and the sweet memories from this day. Even if I am two months late blogging about it! :-)

























3 comments:

Audra Laney said...

How sweet! I love the one of your and Jonah getting a kiss by the water. So sweet!

Avery's Mommy said...

Those pics are great! Looks like Build a Bear was a blast.

Penny said...

Great pics! B&W are my favorites. =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails