Saturday, January 30, 2010

Where are we?

I've gotten a couple of SOS emails to make sure we are still alive and kicking. I don't think I've ever gone so long without blogging. I put up a quick Way Back WHENsday post but haven't done anything since. Doug, Allison and their girls were here last weekend. I never touched my camera until the night before they left. Even then, I only got a couple of videos and a few pictures. See, that should prove to you that I have not been myself. :-)

My goal this week is to get back on track. Not just with taking pictures and blogging but with normal life. Our BFF's from seminary will be at Disney all week so I'll see them for sure. Then, on Wednesday, Dan's mom and grandmother fly in for a week. I'm super excited about visiting with old friends and family this next week all the while taking pictures so I can blog about it! :-)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails