Sunday, December 27, 2009

He cracks me up

Last night while Jonah was playing Don't Break the Ice with Dan, I emptied his toy box and replaced all the toys with some that had been put away in a Rubbermaid container. If you are a long time blog reader, then you know we do toy rotation around our house. We used to switch his toys once a month but have neglected to do it at all since we moved to Florida. I worked for a while in his room but when I finished, it was his bed time and he never looked in his toy box.

This morning, I was in his room getting clothes from his closet for church when he opened his toy box for the first time.

Jonah: OH MY WORD! WHAT IN THE WORLD? WHAT...IN...THE..WORLD?

Me: What is it?

Jonah: All of my toys are gone and my old toys are back that I haven't seen in a long time. WHAT IN THE WORLD?

Me: Who do you think did that?

Jonah: GOD!! God gave me my old toys back! (runs towards our bedroom screaming) Daddy, daddy...GOD GAVE ME MY TOYS BACK!!

I kinda felt bad about telling him I did it at that point. So, I didn't!

3 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails