Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Birthday blessings

I turn 35 today. I remember when that seemed very, very old. Now, as I reach the half way point to 70, it doesn't seem all that old anymore. Even if I did feel very old today, I'd gladly take that in exchange for the blessings of my life. I got to spend all day yesterday at Universal Studios with my precious hubby and sweet little boy. These five pictures are reminders to me of why my life matters. Aside from my salvation, Dan and Jonah are the most important things in this world to me. My greatest earthly joy comes from being Dan's wife and Jonah's mommy. So, on this day, I am especially appreciative of the many ways God has blessed me because of these two Glenn boys!





***These five pictures are just a SMALL preview of the many pictures we took today that will be blogged very soon. Stay tuned!***

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails