Friday, November 20, 2009

We miss Michelle!

One of the hardest parts of moving is finding a new person to cut your hair. Our entire family used Michelle Strong in Natchez at R. Maxwell's and LOVED her. She was a church member, a friend and did a great job for us. Jonah has had three haircuts here and they have all been bad. Dan has had three and not liked any of them. I have only had one and was fairly pleased so I'm not really complaining for myself. BUT, my little boy has bad hair to begin with and we really have to find someone who knows what they are doing when it comes to his hair.

We found one of the cool kid friendly salons in Sanford a couple of weeks ago. Jonah was pumped when he walked in and spotted a train table. He was even excited to see the barber chairs were taxi cabs and fire trucks.

Check out the hair. Bad, huh? Poor guy...I feel so bad for him. Between Dan's hair and my hair, he was destined to have bad hair.






While the experience was fun, the haircut was awful. Let me rephrase that...AWFUL! From one angle, it appeared he had the mange. Now, we are hoping it grows fast so we can try another place for him. Ugh!

1 comment:

winstead family said...

"the mange." you. are. hilarious.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails